Coverage for those who serve our next generation.
Higher education insurance tailored to your needs.
Insurance One specializes protecting colleges, universities, and seminaries. Our agency partners develop and implement a strategic plan to mitigate risk and the magnitude of its potential impact to the organization.
What insurance coverage do higher education institutions need?
Colleges, universities, and seminaries need insurance for obvious things, such as the building, the desks, and the educational equipment. Beyond that, they must insure their professors and educators, administration, their reputation, and their ability to continue to educate students. Business insurance isn’t one size fits all; you need an insurer who understands the business of educational facilities.
Manage your risks to keeping your university up and running smoothly.
Proper insurance coverage will provide for managing these interruptions to get classes back up and running as quickly as possible. Our risk management process will help to you keep you moving:
- Review and Identify Risks—Review of operations, coverage, pricing, and risk management practices lead to identifying exposures.
- Analyze—The quantifiable findings form the basis of our recommended risk solutions delivered to the customer.
- Manage—We develop an action item listing and formulate a plan to mitigate and manage it proactively.
- Monitor—Our risk consultants monitor the progress of the risk management plan, address industry trends and communicate updates as needed. This is an ongoing process.
Protecting your institution from potential lawsuits.
Higher education facilities and institutions must also insure against claims of discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, and negligence. A lawsuit against your business and its officers, directors, board members, and faculty can be very costly to defend, taking away vital resources from the classrooms.
Coverages associated with the educational industry.
And don’t forget other general business insurance elements such as workers’ compensation, crisis response, employee dishonesty, and cyber liability. These coverages will ensure that your institution is ready for anything and has the ability to do what it does best.
To learn more about how specialized insurance can benefit your institution or higher education facility, contact us today.
Higher Education Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Review options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.